Tattoo artist, Amy Black, from Richmond, Virginia, is empowering breast cancer patients through mastectomy tattooing (including decorative designs on the breasts and 3-D nipple or areola work, to create a realistic image of those body parts). After a session with Black, clients have told her they can move forward.
The Warrior Toolkit
- Former Swimmer Emily Klueh on Why Olympic Athletes Need Mental Health Support
- How Sarah McBride, the First Openly Trans State Senator, Plans to Bring Equity to Health Care
- These 3 Women Are Changing How People Find Mental Health Support
- How Honeybee Health and Dr. Jessica Nouhavandi are Making Health Care Affordable
- The Cherokee Nation’s Lisa Pivec Explains Tribal Public Health Differs From Mainstream Health Care