Here’s Everything On Sale for Black Friday at Barnes and Noble
Because book lovers want deals, too!
Many might think that book-lovers spend the day after Thanksgiving curled up with their favorite novel and a cup of piping hot tea. While that’s not that far from the truth, many do line up outside of their favorite bookstore waiting for their Black Friday sale, hoping to stock up on bestsellers, Pulitzer prize winners, and of course, the coffee table books they’ve selected for their friends and family as gifts. And this year, those who call Barnes and Noble their favorite bookseller won’t be disappointed the Thanksgiving weekend deals.
The sales kick off online on Thanksgiving, November 23, and in-store on Black Friday, November 24, and last until Sunday, November 26. Those who choose to start their Black Friday shopping plan in-store before 10 a.m. will be treated to a fresh cup of free piping hot coffee when they walk in the door—no purchase necessary! In stores only, as well, customers can receive 30 percent off all print magazines—we’d recommend Real Simple’s December issue! You can also pick up one of your favorite books signed by the author this holiday season, as stores will start to carry thousands of signed copies, available for just the cover price.
Don't know what to get your favorite bookish-friend? Here, 97 of our favorite affordable gifts for readers!
And don't forget to check out all of Barnes and Noble's Black Friday deals below.
- Educational toys and games, buy one get one 50 percent off
- Nook GlowLight 3, $100 (lowest price ever)
- Nook accessories, 25 percent off
- Nook 7-inch tablet, $40
- Special gift books, 50 percent off
- Govida chocolate, buy one get one 50 percent off
- Coffee (one pound), buy one get one 50 percent off
- Select cookbooks, 50 percent off
- Games and puzzles, buy one get one 50 percent off
- Select DVDs and Blu-Rays, 50 percent off
- Purchase $50 or more in Barnes and Noble’s Gift Cards, get a $10 reward card
This article originally appeared on RealSimple.com.
This Story Originally Appeared On Real Simple