Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals Have Something for Everyone on Your List
We'll definitely be shopping on day six.
This article originally appeared on TravelAndLeisure.com.
Even those who rolled their eyes at the sight of Christmas decorations in November have to admit that holiday season is very much upon us. And that means you only have about three weeks to get everyone on your shopping list a little something special.
While you may have missed the boat on all those Black Friday deals, you can count on Amazon to make sure the “most wonderful time of the year” doesn’t burn a hole in your wallet. The online retailer just kicked off its “12 Days of Deals” event that offers reduced prices on holiday gifts for everyone on your list all the way through December 14.
Every night at midnight PST, you can take advantage of new deals that will be available on the site for 24 hours. They feature specific themes such as DIY, kids, outdoor, chef, and tech, which makes it easier to find gifts for your loved ones if you know what their interests are.
Related: 25 Gift Ideas Under $25
And the bargains will definitely save you some hard-earned dollars as well. This Wednesday is dedicated to children’s gifts, so expect to save up to 50 percent on select outdoor sports and games, 30 percent on select toys by ECR4Kids, and more deals on your kids’ favorite Disney, Transformers, and PJ Masks toys.
For the chef or baker in your life, Amazon will be offering 30 percent off holiday kitchen essentials on Dec. 9, and if you’re shopping for a fashion-conscious friend or family member, Tuesday’s deals will be on best-selling jewelry and festive holiday sweaters. Here’s the full list:
- 12/3: Active – For dashers, dancers and wellness-wishers
- 12/4: DIY – For merry makers and home-improvers
- 12/5: Stylist – For style stars and beauty believers
- 12/6: Kids – For busy little elves of all ages
- 12/7: Gamer – For gamers who shout out with glee
- 12/8: Outdoor – For happy campers and jolly jetsetters
- 12/9: Chef – For home chefs and sugar-plum bakers
- 12/10: Media – For music lovers, avid readers, and film buffs
- 12/11: Tech – For techies a-tinkering with cheer
- 12/12: Homebody – For cozy folk nestled in their smart homes
- 12/13: Pets – For faithful furballs and joyful pups
- 12/14: Hobbyist – For tinselly crafters and jingle rockers
So for the next week and a half, make sure you check for upcoming deals on the site daily, or set up the "Watch a Deal" alerts in the Amazon app to receive a notification when your watched deals go live.
This Story Originally Appeared On Travel + Leisure