These Nordstrom Cyber Monday Deals Are Giving Black Friday a Run for Its Money
From leggings to comfortable shoes to beauty products, Nordstrom carries some of our all-time favorite brands like Foreo, Alo, Beyond Yoga, Nike, and Adidas. But the price points are not always the friendliest to our wallets (*sigh*). Luckily, the retailer hosts a few major sales throughout the year—and right now, Nordstrom is putting on a heck of a Cyber Monday.
Starting today, you can score up to a whopping 50% off of skincare essentials, healthy home items, and the latest and greatest activewear and sneakers. In other words, now is the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts for your loved ones, as well as nab that certain something you've been coveting for yourself.
Ahead, the 50 most exciting discounted items we'll be adding to our carts this Cyber Monday.
Best Cyber Monday Nordstrom beauty deals
Nordstrom currently has a crazy-good selection of discounted beauty items, including anti-aging products, skincare devices, makeup, and hair tools.
- Kiehl's Since 1851 Hydration Essentials Set ($23, was $30)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Stick Foundation SPF 17 ($54, was $95)
- Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum ($108, was $179)
- BECCA Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation ($17, was $44)
- Kate Somerville Dilo Oil Restorative Treatment ($33, was $65)
- LightStim for Acne LED Light Therapy Device ($133, was $169)
- La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection ($255, was $340)
- Dermaflash DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser ($75, was $99)
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 Compact Facial Cleansing Device ($84, was $119)
- PMD Personal Microderm Classic Device ($126, was $179)
- NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device ($150, was $199)
- T3 Featherweight Folding Compact Hair Dryer with Dual Voltage ($100, was $150)
- T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25-Inch Professional Ceramic Curling Iron ($130, was $160)
- BeautyBio GloPro Microneedling Regeneration Tool($150, was $199)
Best Cyber Monday Nordstrom deals on comfort shoes, sneakers, and boots
There are top brands included in Nordstrom's shoe sale—think Sam Edelman, J.Crew, Tory Burch, Sperry, and many more. Here are some of the shoes we're loving.
Our top picks: Sneakers
- Adidas Ultraboost 20 Running Shoes ($90, was $180)
- Adidas Stan Smith ($54, was $90)
- Ecco Soft 7 Sneaker ($100, was $160)
- Timberland Skyla Bay Sneaker Boot ($56, marked down from $80)
- Nike Epic React Infinity Run Flyknit Running Shoe ($90, marked down from $160)
- Brooks Ricochet 2 Running Shoe ($90, marked down from $100)
Our top picks: Boots and booties
- Marc Fisher LTD Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie ($95, was $190)
- Hunter Original Tour Short Packable Rain Boot($90, marked down from $145)
- UGG Classic Femme Toggle Wedge Boot ($120, was $180)
- Cole Haan GrandExpløre Genuine Shearling Trim Waterproof Hiker Boot ($150, marked down from $200)
- Vince Henderson Weatherproof Chelsea Boot ($150, marked down from $395)
- Blondo Cayla Waterproof Chelsea Boot ($75, marked down from $170)
Our top picks: Flats
Best Cyber Monday Nordstrom deals on activewear
Snap up women's activewear deals on brands like Zella, Adidas, Nike, Alo, Free People, Sweaty Betty, and more.
Our top picks: Leggings and bottoms
- Girlfriend Collective High-Waisted Leggings ($48, was $68)
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings 7/8 ($44, was $59)
- Nike One Lux 7/8 Tights ($48, was $90)
- Alo High Waist Moto Leggings ($52, was $114)
- Sweaty Betty Gary Yoga Trousers ($76, was $108)
- Spanx Booty Boost Active 7/8 Leggings ($79, was $98)
- Beyond Yoga Midi High Waist Leggings ($68, was $97)
Our top picks: Sweatshirts and outerwear
- Zella Fleece Hoodie ($26, was $69)
- The North Face Mossbud Insulated Water Repellent Reversible Jacket ($105, was $149)
- Alo Streetside Half Zip Faux Fur Hoodie($60, was $158)
- Sweaty Betty Escape Fleece Hoodie($118, was $168)
- Nike Sportswear Essential Fleece Mock Neck Sweatshirt ($45, was $60)
- The North Face Mashup Fleece Hooded Coat ($126, was $179)
Our top picks: Sports bras and tops
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.