These leggings are about to be your new favorite everyday winter staple.
There’s nothing more annoying than stepping out of your house in your favorite pair of leggings during the winter, only to find out that they do absolutely nothing to keep you warm. When thin leggings just won’t do the trick, we have the answer: fleece-lined leggings. And now is the best time to shop for a thicker pair to get you through these colder months.
Personally, I can’t wait to invest in a good pair of fleece-lined leggings; I plan to basically live in them all winter long. If you’re a fan of keeping up your running routine outside during the colder temperatures, you need to add a pair of fleece-lined leggings to your collection ASAP. Not to mention, the pairs below are also great for layering under winter pants or rocking on the weekends with a chunky sweater.
To help you find the perfect pair (or pairs) to rotate through your cold weather wardrobe all winter long, we’ve collected the 8 best fleece-lined leggings from around the web. Whether you’re wearing them for an outdoor workout or just to brunch, these top picks are guaranteed to keep you extra cozy and warm this season.
- Best High-Waisted: Conceited Premium Fleece Lined Leggings
- Best for Working Out: BALEAF Women’s Fleece Lined Leggings
- Best Plus Size: Zerdocean Women’s Plus Size Fleece-Lined Leggings
- Best Budget: Homma 3-Pack Brushed Fleece Lined Thick Leggings
- Best Anti-Odor: Uniqlo Women Heattech Pile-Lined Leggings
- Best Maternity: Motherhood Maternity Fleece Lined Leggings
- Best Printed: Columbia Women’s Glacial Fleece Printed Leggings
- Best Velvet: Romastory Winter Warm Velvet Leggings
- Best Quality: Under Armour ColdGear Run Tights
- Best With Pockets: 90 Degree by Reflex Fleece-Lined Leggings
- Best for Running: RBX Active Fleece-Lined Leggings
- Best for Skiing: ThermaJane Ultra Soft Fleece-Lined Thermal Underwear
- Best Lightweight: Dragon Fit High-Waisted Leggings
- Best Variety: Diravo Fleece-Lined Leggings
- Best Denim: Hue Fleece-Lined Denim Leggings