You don’t have to sacrifice quality to save $$$ on your new workout gear.
The perfect companion for long plane rides, Netflix marathons, or a quick jog around the block, leggings are the wardrobe staple that everyone should have in their closet. But finding the best women’s leggings doesn’t mean you have to spend hundreds of dollars—despite what Jennifer Lopez’s extensive leggings collection might lead you to believe.
Plenty of budget-friendly pairs have the same quality you’d expect from pricier styles, with flexible designs that move with you and support your body through even the sweatiest workouts. In fact, the best cheap workout leggings are often just as durable, stylish, and functional, but come at a *much* lower price point.
When it comes to hunting down cheap workout clothes, Walmart is one store you don’t want to overlook. The retailer has countless leggings for under $25 a pair and even offers well-known brands like Hanes, Champion, and Avia (which previously collabed with Vanessa Ann Hudgens). Plus, the savings continue with options for free shipping on orders over $35 or in-store pickup.
Before you add every pair of bargain leggings to your cart—we know that temptation of affordable gear—we recommend checking out our rundown of the best cheap workout leggings at Walmart, below.
- Best Overall: Avia Women’s Active High Rise Performance Leggings
- Best Black Leggings: Athletic Works Women’s Active Core Cotton Legging
- Best Sweat-Wicking Fabric: Hanes Sport Women’s Performance Leggings
- Best Plus-Size Legging: Athletics Works Women’s Plus-Size Core Active Legging
- Best Capris: Hanes Women’s Active Stretch Cotton Capri Leggings
- Best Mesh: Bally Total Fitness Women’s Active Demi Legging
- Best Plus-Size Capris: Just My Size Women’s Plus Size Active Performance Capri Leggings
- Best Cotton: Athletic Works Women’s Dri More Core Leggings