The 4 Best Labor Day Sales on Vibrators That You Can Start Shopping ASAP
Labor Day marks the end of summer, but that doesn’t mean the heat needs to leave the bedroom. Keep it steamy this September by adding a new vibrator or two to your collection—and thanks to a ton of recently launched sales, finding your next playmate at an affordable price has never been easier.
Retailers like Ella Paradis, Lovehoney, and MysteryVibe have already kicked off their holiday sales with discounts on some of their top-selling toys. But they’re not the only ones having fun: Sexual wellness companies like Cake have joined the celebration by dropping their own deals on all the accessories (ahem, lube) you need to make your next experiment just a little more successful.
Better yet, it’s not just bargain bin picks available in these massive sales. Brands have put some of their most innovative designs on sale, like the brand-new We-Vibe Nova 2 ($99, was $150; lovehoney.com) and Zalo Queen’s App-Controlled G-Spot Vibrator ($119, was $170; lovehoney.com), a double-duty pick that uses a sleeve to transform from a G-spot toy into a clitoral suction vibe.
So even if you’re mourning the loss of socially distanced beach days and picnics in the park right now, you’ll barely notice their absence once your new purchase arrives. Well, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to find all the vibrator deals worth shopping this Labor Day.
Redefine cuffing season with the help of Love Honey’s massive Labor Day sale where you can snag a vibrator for up to 70% off. Its diverse selection of products proves sometimes it’s better to be single—or simply understand the importance of prioritizing alone time. There are 37 vibes available in the sale section, but we went ahead and picked out the 5 deals you legitimately won’t want to miss. And don’t forget to sign up for a membership account to score an additional $5 off your order.
- We-Vibe Nova 2, $99 (was $150); lovehoney.com
- Zalo Queen’s App-Controlled G-Spot Vibrator, $119 (was $170); lovehoney.com
- Mystery Vibe Crescendo Vibrator, $120 (was $150); lovehoney.com
- Lovehoney Powerful Rechargeable Silicone Wand Vibrator, $27 (was $90); lovehoney.com
- Deep Blue G Silicone G-Spot Vibrator, $24 (was $80); lovehoney.com
Lelo Sex Toys
Lelo #StayHome deals launched almost 4 months ago as a fun way to encourage social distancing with up to 50% of select toys. The discounts are comparable to other brands’ holiday sales with chances to snag some of the brand’s most innovative designs for a fraction of the price—like the vibrator that Kourtney Kardashian gave her sister for Mother’s Day.
Ella Paradis launched its massive Labor Day sale today with up to 60% off select toys with the code LABOR. The savings include markdowns on more than 700 products from condoms to lingerie along with discounted bundle packages like this ridicuously well-priced set of clitorial sucking vibrators.) Even better? You also get a free gift with every purchase—and the more you spend, the better the gift.
- Better Love Better Touch Vibe, $32 ($79); ellaparadis.com
- Tenga Iroha Zen Vibe, $35 (was $52); ellaparadis.com
- Blush Novelties Gaia Biodegradable Vibrator, $15(was $21); ellaparadis.com
- Satisfyer Layon 1 Purple Pleasure Vibrator, $32 (was $47); ellaparadis.com
- Le Wand Rechargeable Vibrating Massager, $176 (was $263); ellaparadis.com
- Doc Johnson Tryst, $94 (was $139); ellaparadis.com
- Better Love Ella's Big Bad Bullet, $30 (was $74); ellaparadis.com
- Adam & Eve Dual Pleasure Vibe, $25 (was $27); ellaparadis.com
MysteryVibe’s Big Summer Sale, which includes 20% off its entire lineup, perfectly aligns with the holiday weekend. Use the code RELAX20 to snag its versatile toys at a fraction of the price.
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox