These Fourth of July Vibrator Sales Will Bring the Fireworks Into the Bedroom
You'll be seeing stars.
Firework shows are officially back for the Fourth of July after last year's pandemic-induced hiatus—but they're not the only way to make the holiday weekend explosive. A ton of sexual wellness companies just launched massive sales on top-selling sex toys to celebrate Independence Day, and the discounts are orgasmically good.
Not only have mega retailers like Lovehoney and Ella Paradis slashed prices on all kinds of bedroom necessities, including lube and lingerie, but innovative sex toy companies Lelo and MysteryVibe joined the celebration by dropping deals on their high-tech designs. So you'll not only score budget toys for even less this weekend, but also have an opportunity to snag that cutting-edge vibrator you've been eyeing without breaking the bank.
Better yet, these deals are some of the best we've seen this year (yes, even better than those Memorial Day vibrator sales) and include some of the most coveted vibes on the market, like Lelo Sona 2, MysteryVibe Crescendo, and Womanizer. Yep, you're going to need a popsicle to cool off after this.
Because we know this weekend is all about spending time with family and friends, we've gone ahead and collected all the vibrator deals worth shopping, below. So you can set off the fireworks (where legal), and feel them, too.
Prepare for an epic weekend by shopping Ella Paradis' selection of best-selling toys for up to 90% off with the code FREEDOM. The good news? The promo applies to almost 1,000 toys and even includes markdowns on bundles. Every order comes with a free mystery gift—and orders over $50 also earn a $10 gift card. The bad news? The sale ends at midnight ET on July 5.
- Better Love Mini Zip Clitoral Stimulator, $31 (was $176); ellaparadis.com
- Zumio Zumiez Clitoral Stimulator, $143 (was $259); ellaparadis.com
- Tenga Iroha Zen Vibe, $39 (was $71); ellaparadis.com
- We-Vibe Chorus Couples Vibrator, $159 (was $200); ellparadis.com
- Satisfyer Layon 1 Purple Pleasure Vibrator, $30 (was $48); ellapardis.com
- Better Love Clitoral Stimulator, $39 (was $198); ellapardis.com
- Svakom Cookie, $94 (was $171); ellaparadis.com
- Womanizer Premium Eco Vibrator, $164 (was $199); ellaparadis.com
- Adam & Eve Diamond Rechargeable Bullet, $26 (was $47); ellaparadis.com
Lelo Sex Toys
Innovative sex toy retailer Lelo isn't advertising a massive Fouth of July sale, but the site is still crawling with discounts. Select devices are up to 50% right now, which is similar to the markdowns seen on other retailers. Plus, the markdowns even extend to brand new launches like the Lelo Enigma—a cross between the Kardashian-approved Lelo Sona Cruise 2 and a g-spot vibrator.
Celebrate your independence by shopping Lovehoney's Fourth of July deals, which includes discount up to 60% off sex toys, lingerie, and bondage. Along with deals on dildos and love eggs, you'll find markdowns on 58 different vibrators. We know—that's a lot. But we've done the hard work and found the deals you won't want to miss. And don't forget to sign up for an account to score an additional $5 off your order.
- Lovehoney Dream Bullet Vibrator, $5 (was $15); lovehoney.com
- ROMP by Womanizer Jazz Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator, $20 (was $40); lovehoney.com
- Lovehoney First Time Fun Vibrator Starter Kit, $25 (was $50); lovehoney.com
- We-Vibe Touch Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator, $80 (was $100); lovehoney.com
- Joy 10 Function Powerful G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator, $27 (was $45); lovehoney.com
- Lovehoney Dream Wand Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator, $40 (was $80); lovehoney.com
Forget Black Friday! MysteryVibe's biggest sale of the year is already here. The brand is offering up to 38% off its entire lineup. Between discounts, discreet shipping, and a 12-month warranty, you've got nothing to lose by adding one (or all three) to your cart.
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox