24 Motivational Quotes for Fitness and Weight Loss
- We all need a little positive reinforcement every now and again.
- Whether you're trying to drop a few pounds or looking to train for your first 5K, embrace these 24 motivating health quotes and sayings to keep you on track.
Love your body
From couch to comfortable
- Eating the right combination of superfoods, such as fresh produce, whole grains, lean protein, and low-fat dairy will give your body the energy it needs, protect you from chronic diseases, and may even whittle your waist.
- In addition, giving your fitness routines the time and dedication needed will also help speed your fitness results.
Give today your all
Steps to get stronger
- Your muscles might be shaky, sore, and sensitive today, but tomorrow, they’ll be strong, sleek, and slim.
- You'll feel great from the inside out!
Being toned is in style
Power of perspiration
Mind over matter
Sometimes, your brain can be your own worst enemy. Keep yourself mentally sharp (and thinking positive thoughts) by snacking on nuts, adopting a Mediterranean cooking style, and getting plenty of sleep.
Work up a sweat
- Don’t be afraid of a little sweat during your workout.
- Be prepared by staying hydrated and choosing the right pre- and post-workout liquids to fuel your body and help your muscles recover, such as water, sports drinks, or chocolate milk.
Hard work pays off
The key to working out to lose weight is to actually stick to your workout. It’s easier to dedicate yourself to a fitness activity when it’s something you enjoy.
Tone up your way by mix and matching these easy moves.
Give it your all
- Embrace your sore muscles! Know that every achy body part is becoming healthier and stronger.
- Don't forget to stretch your muscles to help recover and gain more flexibility.
Work for excellence
Healthy food, happy body
Believe in yourself
Win when you lose
Remember your goals
- We've all had moments of weakness during a workout or while trying to adhere to a healthy meal plan. The trick is to remember those key reasons you started in the first place.
- If you're getting fit for your family, or trying to do activities together, make an inspiration board with positive sayings and photos to look at for motivation during weak moments.
Taking the first step
No more mental games
- Your body knows it can do it, but sometimes it takes your brain a little longer to process the information.
- Don't let anything or anyone—even yourself—stand between you and your goals.
Work hard at your dreams
Don’t be afraid to shoot for the moon—even if you fail—and tackle your goals. The feeling you’ll get once you accomplish them is so much better than the feeling you'll get letting your dreams pass you by.