Walmart’s Black Friday Deals Are Live Now—Here’s What to Shop
It’s finally time for the biggest shopping event of the year
If nothing makes you happier than saving money and finding great bargains (no? just me?), then get excited because the biggest shopping event of the year is finally here. Black Friday 2019 is on Friday, November 29 this year—aka today!—but savings started well before that. Walmart already launched discounts in online-only deal drops throughout the past month, which is officially the earliest we’ve seen Walmart start its pre-Black Friday sale.
So what does this mean for you? Since Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the game and carries thousands of products across tons of categories—including kitchen, home, beauty, fitness, electronics, shoes, and clothes, just to name a few—you can get pretty much all of your holiday shopping done during Walmart’s official Black Friday sale event. Whether you're looking for a new TV, smart home products, or new beauty supplies, Walmart truly has something for everyone.
The store is known for offering huge rollbacks and price matches on everyday items year-round—so when you combine those already-reduced prices with Black Friday deals, the savings add up to be bigger than ever. Here’s everything you need to know about the mega-sale event at Walmart that's officially live now.
Walmart's Black Friday ad
Walmart’s Black Friday ad for 2019 was released in early November, so we were lucky enough to get a sneak peek of today's Black Friday deals. The highly anticipated ad gives shoppers a preview of what they’ll be able to shop on the big day across many categories, like electronics, home, beauty, and more. Some standout savings from the ad include a Ninja food processor that’s $70 off, a wifi-enabled robot vacuum for under $150, and a slew of fitness tech items, like the Apple Watch series 3 for $70 less, plus headphones and Fitbit fitness trackers galore. The best part? All of the deals in Walmart’s 37-page Black Friday ad are live now.
What time does Walmart Black Friday start?
Walmart’s Black Friday sale officially began online on Wednesday, November 27 at 10 p.m. ET, and in Walmart stores on Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day) at 6 p.m. local time. Though savings kicked off earlier than ever this year, Walmart still saved many of its best deals for today. Wondering when Walmart’s Black Friday sale ends? You’ll have more than 48 hours to score savings on everything on your shopping list, because the sale will last at least until the end of the day today—and maybe even extend into the weekend, if we’re lucky!
Can you shop online for Walmart Black Friday?
Yes! Not only can you find all the same items that are in stores during Walmart’s Black Friday sale, but shopping the deals online actually gives you a huge advantage because they dropped early—almost 24 hours earlier than the in-person sale. We all know that Black Friday is infamous for huge crowds and long lines at stores, so why not avoid all the stress and chaos and shop all the best deals online from the comfort of your own home instead? This way, you can still take advantage of Walmart’s sale without ever leaving your couch.
The best Walmart Black Friday 2019 deals
Based on the pre-Black Friday deals we’ve seen at Walmart over the last couple of weeks, we know you can expect price matches, rollbacks, and huge savings across a variety of categories. Last year, we saw tons of deals on kitchen and home items, beauty and personal care finds, fitness and sports equipment, and big-ticket electronics. Some of our favorites included the mega-popular Instant Pot Pressure Cooker that was nearly half-off, the high-tech robot vacuum that basically cleans your home for you, and this versatile stand mixer that was going for under $200. In electronics, we took advantage of huge markdowns on Apple products, such as the Apple Watch, Apple Airpods, and iPad minis that were at least $100 cheaper—all of which will also be on sale this year. And we especially loved Walmart’s deals on a great selection of beauty and oral care items, like the cordless Waterpik Water Flosser and one of Oral B’s most popular electric toothbrushes.
Get ready to score huge savings on all of these items (and more!), since the deals are live now and prices are lower than ever. And don’t forget to bookmark this page and keep checking back through the weekend—we’ll be on the lookout for the best Walmart Black Friday deals and updating this page constantly as they go live, so you won’t have to worry about missing any of your favorites.
Best healthy home deals in Walmart’s Black Friday sale
- Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier ($220, marked down from $269)
- iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum ($197, marked down from $330)
- Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop ($71, marked down from $99)
- Shark Navigator Self-Cleaning Upright Vacuum ($149, marked down from $199)
Best kitchen deals at Walmart
- Instant Pot Duo80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker ($71, marked down from $150)
- Ninja Supra Kitchen Blender System with Food Processor ($89, marked down from $170)
- NutriBullet Pro 900W Nutrient Extractor ($55, marked down from $129)
- Farberware 3.2-Quart Digital Air Fryer ($39, marked down from $69)
- KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer ($199, marked down from $260)
Best Walmart deals on electronics
- Apple Watch Series 4 ($429, marked down from $529)
- FitBit Versa Smartwatch in Peach ($143, marked down from $199)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case ($129, marked down from $159)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones ($99, marked down from $149)
- Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones ($119, marked down from $200)
- ProForm Smart Power Exercise Bike ($599, marked down from $1,000)
- NordicTrack C700 Folding Treadmill ($597, marked down from $899)
- SKLZ Self-Guided Exercise Fitness Kit ($13, marked down from $68)
Best self-care and beauty deals at Walmart
- Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush and 3 Brush Heads ($80, marked down from $220)
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeLash MD Eyelash Formula ($39, marked down from $65)
- Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 Water Flosser + Sonic Toothbrush ($65, marked down from $95)
- Elizabeth Arden 60-Count Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Face Serum ($44, marked down from $92)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush ($38, marked down from $58)
- Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($65, marked down from $89)
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.