24 Walmart Black Friday Deals You'll Want to Shop ASAP
If nothing makes you happier than saving money and finding great bargains (no? just us?), then get excited because the biggest shopping event of the year is finally here. Black Friday 2020 is on Friday, November 27 this year—aka today!—but savings started well before that. Walmart already launched discounts in online-only deal drops throughout the past month, which is officially the earliest we’ve seen Walmart start its pre-Black Friday sale.
So what does this mean for you? Since Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the game and carries thousands of products across tons of categories—including kitchen, home, beauty, fitness, electronics, shoes, and clothes, just to name a few—you can get pretty much all of your holiday shopping done during Walmart’s official Black Friday sale event. Whether you're looking for a new TV, smart home products, or new beauty supplies, Walmart truly has something for everyone.
The store is known for offering huge rollbacks and price matches on everyday items year-round—so when you combine those already-reduced prices with Black Friday deals, the savings add up to be bigger than ever. Here’s everything you need to know about the mega-sale event at Walmart that's officially live now.
Walmart's Black Friday ad
Walmart’s Black Friday ad for 2020 was released in early November, so we were lucky enough to get a sneak peek of today's Black Friday deals. The highly anticipated ad gives shoppers a preview of what they’ll be able to shop on the big day across many categories, like electronics, home, beauty, and more. Some standout savings from the ad include a pressure cooker and air fryer two-in-one, a wifi-enabled robot vacuum that’s $70 off, and a slew of fitness tech items, like the Apple Watch series 3 for $60 less, plus headphones and Fitbit fitness trackers galore. The best part? All of the deals in Walmart’s 12-page Black Friday ad are live now.
What time does Walmart Black Friday start?
Walmart’s Black Friday sale officially began online on Wednesday, November 25 at 7 p.m. ET, and in select Walmart stores on Friday, November 27 at 5 a.m. ET local time. Though savings kicked off earlier than ever this year, Walmart still saved many of its best deals for today. Wondering when Walmart’s Black Friday sale ends? You’ll have more than 48 hours to score savings on everything on your shopping list, because the sale will last at least until the end of the day today—and maybe even extend into the weekend, if we’re lucky!
The best Walmart Black Friday 2020 deals
Based on the pre-Black Friday deals we’ve seen at Walmart over the last couple of weeks, we know you can expect price matches, rollbacks, and huge savings across a variety of categories. Last year, we saw tons of deals on kitchen and home items, beauty and personal care finds, fitness and sports equipment, and big-ticket electronics. Some of our favorites included the mega-popular Instant Pot Pressure Cooker that was half-off, the high-tech robot vacuum that basically cleans your home for you, and this Revlon blow dry brush that was going for under $50. In electronics, we took advantage of huge markdowns on Apple products, such as the Apple Watch and iPads that were nearly $100 cheaper—all of which are on sale again this year. And we especially loved Walmart’s deals on a great selection of beauty and oral care items, like the Bio Ionic hair straightener and one of Oral B’s top-rated electric toothbrushes.
Get ready to score huge savings on all of these items (and more!), since the deals are live now and prices are lower than ever.
Best healthy home deals in Walmart’s Black Friday sale
- Winix C535 True HEPA Air Purifier, $129 (was $149)
- Shark IQ Robot Self Empty RV1000S Robot Vacuum, $329 (was $399)
- Honeywell 9585 WiFi Thermostat, $99 (was $149)
- Shark Professional Electronic Steam Corded Pocket Mop, $59 (was $69)
- Bissell PowerLifter Pet Rewind with Swivel Bagless Upright Vacuum, $109 (was $154)
Best Black Friday kitchen deals at Walmart
Best Walmart Black Friday deals on electronics
- Apple Watch SE GPS, $330 (was $396)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $110 (was $129)
- Apple 10.2-inch iPad, $400 (was $480)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 Lunar White, $69 (was $100)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, $119 (was $179)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones, $99 (was $149)
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch, $129 (was $200)
- Skonyon Exercise Bicycle, $249 (was $310)
- Skonyon Folding Treadmill, $495 (was $602)
Best self-care and beauty deals at Walmart
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $49 (was $60)
- Bio Ionic Luxe 10x Flat Iron Hair Straightener, $130 (was $230)
- Oral-B Pro 1500 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, $70 (was $80)
- Image Vital C Hydrating Anti Age Serum, $36 (was $68)
- Image Skin Care Ageless Total Repair Face Creme, $37 (was $68)
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.