Amazon’s Cyber Monday Deals Might Be Even Better Than Black Friday
These are the Amazon Cyber Monday sales that are actually worth shopping today.
While everyone seems to be hyper-focused on Black Friday, true shopping experts know that you can actually score some of the season’s best holiday deals on Cyber Monday. Unlike Black Friday, the massive shopping event is all about finding the best deals online with many of the best in-store deals moving to the web.
That means if you spent the day after Thanksgiving lounging on the couch instead of competing for parking spots and standing in long lines, it’s officially your time to save on the season’s hottest items, like Instant Pot pressure cookers and Apple watches. In fact, you’ll likely even score deals better than Black Friday’s markdowns—just be sure to act fast, because the best Cyber Monday deals tend to sell out fast.
Naturally, Amazon is one place you can count on for some serious Cyber Monday discounts, with a long list of savings across tons of categories on the site. There are so many discounted items, though, that it can be confusing to figure out which ones are actually worth spending your hard-earned money on. So we did the work for you: Below, the best Amazon Cyber Monday sales of 2019, from top-rated beauty products to normally pricey kitchen gear to fitness trackers.
How to save at Amazon on Cyber Monday
Similar to Black Friday and Prime Day, it's smart to be a Prime member in order to get access to the best Amazon Cyber Monday deals. You can sign up for a free, 30-day Prime trial here (you'll be charged $13 a month after the first 30 days, but can cancel at any time). A Prime membership gives you access to exclusive music, videos, e-books, and audio streaming services, as well as free two-day shipping on qualifying items and many other new Prime-exclusive shipping and delivery perks.
Best Cyber Monday Amazon beauty deals
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Brush, $42 (was $60)
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Electric Toothbrush, $80 with coupon (was $200)
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, $13 ($17)
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, $20 for 8 (was $32)
- COSMEDIX Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster, $77 (was $110)
- Clarisonic Mia Prima Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush, $79 (was $129)
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin, $14 (was $20)
- Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules with Hyaluronic Acid, $36 (was $54)
- L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara, $5 (was $10)
Best Cyber Monday fitness deals
- ASICS GT-2000 7 Women’s Running Shoes, $60 (was $77)
- GOPLUS Adjustable Exercise Bike, $140 with coupon (was $240)
- Fitbit Versa 2 Fitness Activity Tracker, $129 (was $200)
- Adidas Originals Women’s 3 Stripe Legging, $21 (was $40)
- Apple Watch Series 5 with GPS, $379 (was $399)
Best Cyber Monday kitchen deals
- Instant Pot Duo 60, $49 (was $100)
- Ninja Foodi 8-Quart All-in-One Multi-Cooker, $169 (was $279)
- GoWISEUSA 5.8-Quart Digital Air Fryer, $69 (was $90)
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base, $70 (was $100)
- Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker with Latte and Cappuccino Maker, $99 (was $180)
- KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Food Grinder Attachment, $240 (was $364)
- Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set, $365 (was $530)
Best Cyber Monday home deals
- Vicks Filter-Free 1.2 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier, $39 (was $60)
- Dyson Pure Cool HEPA AIr Purifier and Tower Fan, $360 (was $550)
- QuSleep Diamond Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover, $43 (was $110)
- HoMedics White Noise Sound Machine with 6 Sounds, $14 (was $25)
- Shark Rotator Professional Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, $223 (was $300)
- Bissell EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $170 (was $299)
- LuxClub Hypoallergenic Bamboo Sheets for Queen Bed, $32 (was $57)
Best Cyber Monday smart home devices deals
- Echo Plus (2nd Generation), $100 (was $150)
- Echo Input Speaker Adapter, $15 (was $35)
- Amazon Fire 7 Tablet 7" Display, $30 (was $50)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, $25 (was $50)
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.