Amazon's Black Friday Is Here With Deals on Airpods, Electric Toothbrushes, and Comfy Shoes
Your shopping cart called—it's ready to check out.
Amazon shoppers, get excited: Black Friday is finally here with chances to score this season’s hottest items at majorly discounted prices. Before you add everything to your cart—we know it’s tempting—be sure to check out our guide to navigating Black Friday at Amazon. We have all the info you need to save big this holiday season, along with a cheat sheet of the best deals across a variety of categories that you’ll actually want to shop this year.
When does Amazon Black Friday 2020 start?
Once upon a time, Black Friday discounts launched the Friday after Thanksgiving (this year, that's November 27). But in the past few years, that date has gotten earlier and earlier—and in 2020, Amazon's early Black Friday deals started going live at the start of November. While a few of Amazon’s incredible deals launched before Black Friday, many of the retailer’s best sales just kicked off today.
What should I know about Amazon Black Friday sales?
Spot a great deal? Add it to your cart ASAP: The retailer offers limited-time Lightning Deals that expire when a certain amount of time has passed, or when a certain number of products have been sold. (So far, we've spotted discounts on vacuums, electric toothbrushes, Apple watches, and much more.) Daily deals change throughout the day, so keep checking to make sure you don't miss something great.
How can I find the best Amazon Black Friday deals?
First things first: Are you an Amazon Prime member? Similar to Prime Day, many of Amazon's Black Friday sales will be exclusive to members. You can score a free 30-day Prime trial, and then you'll be charged $13 a month once your trial’s up. it's well worth the money; you get access to exclusive music, videos, e-books, and audio streaming services, as well as free two-day shipping on qualifying items (score!). Plus, you can cancel anytime.
This year, you should also pay attention to bundles, especially on Amazon devices. We're seeing lots of impressive discounts on 2 or more smart home gadgets when you buy them together (which is helpful, since they make great gifts).
The best Amazon Black Friday 2020 deals
Below, we’ve compiled the best Black Friday deals on Amazon to start shopping immediately. And since Amazon’s savings span a variety of categories—from fitness trackers and electronics to kitchen and healthy home essentials to beauty and clothes—you’ll have no trouble finding exactly what you’re looking for. Remember to act fast, though; quite a few of these discounts have limited quantities or time limits, so they’ll likely sell out soon.
The best deals on Amazon smart home devices and electronics
The best deals on cooking and kitchen essentials
- Instant Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $90 (was $150): save 40%
- Instant Pot Duo 60 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $79 (was $100): save 21%
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, $390 (was $599): save 35%
- Magic Bullet Blender 11-Piece Set $30 (was $40): save 25%
- Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker, $120 (was $250): save 52%
- Le Creuset Enameled Grill Pack, $100 (was $170): save 41%
- Breville-Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine, $140 (was $200): save 30%
The best deals on healthy home items
- LG PurifierCare Mini, $135 (was $200): save 33%
- Shark Apex AZ 1002 DuoClean Vacuum, $250 (was $400): save 37%
- Homech Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers, $37 (was $100): save 63%
- YNM Weighted Blanket, $40 (was $80): save 51%
- Lasko AW300 Air Logic Bladeless Space Heater, $83 (was $200): save 59%
- Shark VM252 Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop, $80 (was $100): save 20%
The best deals on apparel
- Adidas Women’s Edge Lux 4 Sneakers, from $56 (was $85): save 34%
- Lucky Brand Basel Women Ankle Boots, $78 (was $129): save 40%
- New Balance Women's 527 V1 Sneaker, $60 (was $70): save 15%
- Dr. Scholl’s Rate Zip Ankle Booties, $39 (was $80): save 51%
- Reebok Women's Endless Road 2.0 Running Shoe, $36 (was $70): save 49%
- Adidas Women Roguera Cross Trainer, from $26 (was $65): save 53%
The best deals on beauty and personal care
- Lilyana Naturals Retinol Cream, $17 (was $30): save 43%
- Cosmedix Deep Cleansing Clay Mask, $34K (was $42): save 20%
- Truskin Vitamin C Serum, $20 (was $30): save 33%
- Soft Touch Foot Peel Mask, $25 (was $40): save 38%
- Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, $24 (was $28): save 15%
- PMD Clean Pro Rq Smart Facial Cleansing Device, $126 (was $179): save 30%
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer, $40 (was $60): save 33%
The best deals on fitness trackers
The best deals on headphones
PS: Black Friday is just getting started. Don’t stop your shopping marathon before checking out these sales:
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.