Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Are So Good, You’ll Want to Snag Them All
You’re not going to want to miss out on these deals.
Amazon shoppers, get excited: Black Friday is finally here with chances to score this season’s hottest items at majorly discounted prices. Before you add everything to your cart—we know it’s tempting—be sure to check out our guide to navigating Black Friday at Amazon. We’ve got all the info you need to save big this holiday season, along with a cheat sheet of the best deals across a variety of categories that you’ll actually want to shop at Amazon this year.
When does Amazon Black Friday start?
Once upon a time, Black Friday discounts launched the Friday after Thanksgiving (this year, that's November 29). But in the past few years, that date has gotten earlier and earlier—and this year, Amazon's early Black Friday deals actually started on November 1 and included a Black Friday Countdown event. While a few of Amazon’s incredible deals launched before Black Friday, many of the retailer’s best sales just kicked off today.
What should I know about Amazon Black Friday sales?
Spot a great deal? Add it to your cart ASAP: The retailer offers limited-time Lightning Deals that expire when a certain amount of time has passed, or when a certain number of products have been sold. (So far, we've spotted discounts on air fryers, anti-aging skincare, women's clothing, basic household supplies, and much more.) Daily deals change throughout the day, so keep checking to make sure you don't miss something great.
How can I find the best Amazon Black Friday deals?
First things first: Are you an Amazon Prime member? Similar to Prime Day, many of Amazon's Black Friday sales will be exclusive to members. You can score a 30-day Prime trial for free, and then you'll be charged $119 a year (or $13 a month) after your first month. You can cancel anytime, and it's well worth the money; you get access to exclusive music, videos, e-books, and audio streaming services, as well as free two-day shipping on qualifying items (score!).
This year, you should also pay attention to bundles, especially on Amazon devices. We're seeing lots of impressive discounts on two or more smart home gadgets when you buy them together (which is helpful, since they make great gifts).
The best Amazon Black Friday deals
Below, we’ve compiled the best Black Friday deals on Amazon to start shopping immediately. And since Amazon’s savings span a variety of categories—from fitness trackers and electronics to kitchen and healthy home essentials to beauty and clothes—you’ll have no trouble finding exactly what you’re looking for. Remember to act fast, though—quite of a few of these discounts have limited quantities or time limits, so they’ll likely sell out soon.
The best deals on Amazon smart home devices and electronics
The best deals on cooking and kitchen essentials
- Cuisinart TOB-200N Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven, $134 (was $365): save 63%
- Instant Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $90 (was $150): save 40%
- Instant Pot Duo 60 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $49 (was $100): save 51%
- Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender, $350 (was $555): save 36%
- NutriBullet Blender Combo 1200 Watt, $100 (was $140): save 29%
- Simple Living Advanced Indoor Smokeless BBQ Grill, $130 (was $300): save 57%
- Amazon Basics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet Set of 2, $8 (was $14): save 42%
- Mueller Austria Premium Quality Mandoline Vegetiable Slicer, $30 (was $50): save 40%
The best deals on healthy home items
- Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier, $61 (was $150): save 60%
- iRobot Roomba E5 Robot Vacuum with WiFi, $279 (was $380): save 27%
- MaxKare Machine-Washable Electric Blanket, $75 (was $90): save 18%
- LivePure Ultrasonic Cool Mist 7-Hour Humidifier, $50 (was $100): save 50%
- ECOVACS Deebot 661 Convertible Vacuum Cleaner, $190 (was $400): save 53%
- Lasko AW300 Air Logic Bladeless Space Heater, $90 (was $200): save 55%
- Vicks Filter-Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, $39 (was $60): save 35%
The best deals on apparel
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes, $40 (was $49): save 20%
- Under Armour Women’s Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, $39 (was $70): save 44%
- PUMA Women’s Tazon FM Cross-Trainer Shoe, $36 (was $70): save 49%
- Core 10 Women’s ‘Build Your Own’ Yoga Capri Legging, $29 (was $44): save 35%
- Champion Women’s Freedom Seamless Racerback Sports Bra, $18 (was $25): save 30%
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette, $15 (was $28): save 48%
- Adidas Originals Women’s 3-Stripe Leggings, $21 (was $40): save 48%
- JanSport Superbreak Backpack, $18 (was $36): save 50%
The best deals on beauty and personal care
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, $109 (was $150): save 27%
- Waterpik Wp-560 Cordless Water Flosser, $70 (was $100): save 30%
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer, $40 (was $60): save 33%
- Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $13 (was $15): save 15%
- Natural 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara, $13 (was $25): save 48%
- Mario Badescu Spritz Mist and GLow Facial Spray Collection, $15 (was $21): save 30%
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin, $14 (was $20): save 30%
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, $12 (was $17): save 30%
- WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Long-Lasting Eyebrow Gel $10 (was $22): save 56%
The best deals on fitness trackers
The best deals on headphones
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.