Stories From Breast Cancer Survivors
Surviving breast cancer can bring out a range of emotions.(ISTOCKPHOTO)
How does it feel to lose your hair? To suddenly feel mortal? To have part of your body removed? Real women talk about what its like to survive breast cancer diagnosis and treatment—and get back to the business of living.
- Women Who Lost Their Hair to Breast Cancer Treatment and What They Did About It
- Breast Reconstruction or Not?
- Women Working Through Breast Cancer Sex and Relationship Issues
- Hendy Dayton: A Mountain Climber Finally Walks Away From Breast Cancer
- 3 Ways to Fight the Fear Your Breast Cancer Will Come Back
- I Beat Breast Cancer and Ran a Half-Marathon
- Survivor Pamela DeLeon-Lewis Talks About Her Breast Cancer Journey: