Low-Fat Pasta With Feta and Grapes
Raid your fruit bowl to make this sweet and tangy low-fat pasta recipe for Campanelle With Roasted Grapes and Feta.
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook: 17 minutes
Makes 6 servings
8 ounces uncooked campanelle (bellflower-shaped pasta) or farfalle
3 cups seedless grapes (any combination of red, green, and black)
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped onion
1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1⁄2 cup less-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
1⁄2 cup dry white wine
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Toss grapes with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place on baking sheet. Roast 5–7 minutes, or until first few grapes begin to split. Remove from oven and let stand.
4. Heat remaining olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and thyme; cook until onion is softened, about 4 minutes. Pour in broth and wine; boil 5–6 minutes, or until sauce is amber-colored and no longer tastes of “raw” wine.
5. Combine pasta and sauce; toss with grapes and feta. (Serving size: 1 cup)
Calories 323 (26% from fat); Fat 9g (sat 4g, mono 4g, poly 1g); Cholesterol 22mg; Protein 10g; Carbohydrate 47g; Sugars 15g; Fiber 3g; Iron 2mg; Sodium 456mg; Calcium 147mg