Tropical Greek Yogurt Popsicles That Make It Feel Like Summer Anytime
Make summer last a little bit longer with this recipe for ice pops made with Greek yogurt, pineapple juice, and shredded coconut.
Make summer last a little bit longer with this recipe for Tropical Greek Yogurt Popsicles!
If you've never made ice pops before you might think you need hard-to-find ingredients or a lot of time, but this recipe is seriouslyÂ simple and calls for just threeÂ ingredientsâ€”and you might already have them in your kitchen. So you have no excuse to not give this cool treat a try. Just buy a Popsicle mold (or try Dixie cups and popsicle sticks), pour in the ingredients listed below, and freeze for a few hours. Easy as that!
- 24Â ounces vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1.5Â cups pineapple juice
- 1/2Â cup shredded coconut
- MixÂ togetherÂ Greek yogurt, pineapple juice, and shredded coconut in a large bowl until fully blended.
- Pour mixture evenly into Popsicle molds (or Dixie cups).
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy cold from the freezer.
Makes 6 standard size ice popsÂ
Read Tinaâ€™s daily food and fitness blog,Â Carrots â€˜Nâ€™ Cake.