Tons of Cyber Monday Fitbit Deals Are Live Right Now
You can score the best deals at Amazon, Walmart, and Macy’s.
If you've had your eye on a new Fitbit (or you’re thinking of giving one as a gift this year), you're in luck. The best-selling fitness tracker is *seriously* marked down for Cyber Monday—so you'll be able to monitor your heart rate, steps, sleep, and workouts for a lot less.
(Before purchasing your Fitbit, we recommend checking out our guide to the best Fitbits. You’ll get a breakdown of the pros and cons of every model, along with a better understanding of the watch’s full set of features).
Here are all the Cyber Monday deals you can start shopping right now, including discounts on popular models like the Fitbit Versa 2, the Fitbit Charge 3, and the Fitbit Alta HR. We'll continue to update this list as new sales go live, so keep checking back.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Fitbit deals at Amazon
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smart Watch ($129, marked down from $200 on amazon.com). Amazon has the popular Fitbit Versa for $50 off, available in six different band options. This is one of the pricier Fitbit models out right now, but it's well worth the splurge thanks to a slew of cool features like syncing up to smartphone calls, personalized on-screen coaching, and the ability to make payments. Plus, Amazon’s Alexa technology is built into the watch, giving you complete control of your smart home. Amazon also has an exclusive color combination—a bordeaux strap and rose gold watch face—you can’t shop anywhere else.
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Watch ($99, marked down from $160 on amazon.com). The “lite” version of Fitbit’s latest model is also marked down in marina blue right now on Amazon. It won’t measure your elevation or laps in the pool, but you’ll still get GPS, 15 exercise modes, and smart tracking.
- Fitbit Alta HR ($84, marked down from $130 on amazon.com). This sleek, slim model is great for minimalists who don't want too bulky of a tracker on their wrist. But not to worry: The small-but-mighty gadget still delivers all the useful health insights you'd expect from a Fitbit. Discounts vary on colorways, but the black is the most heavily reduced.
- Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker ($100, marked down from $150 on amazon.com). The Charge 3 is an impressive tracker: 24/7 heart rate monitoring, more than 15 different exercise modes, smartphone notifications, and a 7-day battery life. Special edition colorways, like lavender and blue grey, are slightly more expensive, but still marked down on Amazon ahead of Black Friday.
- Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker ($69, marked down from $100 on amazon.com). Only the black Altra HR is currently marked down $12 on Amazon right now, with both the lilac and white trackers listed at full price. The most affordable tracker in Fitbit’s lineup, it has a 5-day battery life, heart rate monitoring, and a completely waterproof design.
Cyber Monday Fitbit deals at Walmart
- Fibit Versa ($150, marked down from $199 on walmart.com). You can save nearly $75 on the rose gold version of Fitbit’s first generation Versa. Alexa’s assistance isn’t built into this model, but the stylish watch still has song storage, activity tracking, and Bluetooth headphone connection. The black style is also marked down to $153.
- Fitbit Versa 2 ($129, marked down from $200 on walmart.com). Walmart also discounted the Versa 2 by $50 and has three colorways available—including a rose gold, carbon black, and mist grey.
- Fitbit Charge 3 ($100, marked down from $150 on walmart.com) You can also save an $13 on the Charge 3 at Walmart right now. The price reduction does not extend to the special edition colors.
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch ($200, marked down from $299 on walmart.com). Fitbit’s most advanced smartwatch is also marked down at Walmart right now. Despite built-in GPS and on-screen workouts, the device still has enough juice to track your sleep and activity for up to five days.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Fitbit deals at Macy's
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Fitbit deals at Target
- Fitbit Versa ($120, marked down from $170 on target.com). Another Versa deal! Target has the Fitbit Versa for $50 off.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker ($60, marked down from $100 on target.com). The Flex is Fitbit’s oldest model still available on the market. The streamlined tracker won’t display the time or exact step count, but instead uses a series of indicator lights to give you a basic overview of your daily activity. If you want a report that’s easy to understand, snag this budget-friendly model on sale while it’s still available.
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.