The 10 Best Biker Shorts for Women, According to Customer Reviews
When you need an article of clothing that can easily transition from a morning yoga workout to an afternoon errand run to an evening Netflix watch, few things are quite as versatile as biker shorts. Especially when temperatures are too high for your favorite leggings, cycling shorts can be a game changer. The only problem is, as biker shorts have seriously picked up in popularity over the past few years, it can be hard to find your perfect pair among all the available options. Luckily, customer reviews can help.
These are the best biker shorts you can buy in 2021, according to enthusiastic shoppers:
- Top Rated: Baleaf High Waist Biker Shorts
- Best for Working Out: Nike One Women's Mid-Rise 7″ Bike Shorts
- Best Pockets: Ododos Women's High Waist Bike Shorts
- Best Short Inseam: Colorfulkoala Women's High Waisted Biker Shorts
- Best Printed: Persit Women's High Waist Print Workout Shorts
- Softest Fabric: Beyond Yoga Spacedye Biker Short
- Most Sustainable: Girlfriend Collective Float High-Rise Bike Short
- Best Compression: Good American The Icon Bike Short
- Best Waistband: Aerie Real Me Crossover Bike Short
- Best Padded: Beroy Women's Bike Shorts with 3D Gel
When picking your new go-to pair of biker shorts, there's room for customization. If you'll primarily wear them for active HIIT or cardio workouts, then you may prefer compressive fabric that feels snug. If you're wearing them on the go, you might prioritize pockets. And if you're looking to stay on-trend, you likely want to test out the pair with the pretty V-shaped waistband.
The one thing all these cycling shorts have in common? They're totally comfortable, no matter what activity (or non-activity) you plan to wear them for. Read more on the best biker shorts for women, as backed by reviewers.