If a Facebook group created by his son attracts 1 million people, John Mellencamp swears he'll quit smoking once and for all. But you don't have to be a rock star to find creative ways to quit smoking—though you'll feel like one when you do. Here, some ex-smokers share the creative things that finally helped them kick the habit.
More on How to Quit Smoking
- Is Vaping Addictive? Here's What You Need to Know
- Teen Has Lungs of 'a 70-year-old' from Vaping for Over a Year: 'Every Parent's Worst Nightmare'
- The Dangers of Vaping Doctors Want Everyone to Know
- 17-Year-Old Texas Girl on Life Support, Family Says Illness Due to Vaping
- Sixth Person Dies of Severe Lung Illness, CDC Says to Stop Vaping as They Investigate 450 Cases