The most common of the five forms of the disorder, plaque psoriasis tends to develop on the scalp, knees, elbows, hands, and feet.
More on Psoriasis
- Is There a Diet for Psoriasis? 5 Foods That May Be Beneficial and 5 That Probably Aren't
- Scalp Psoriasis vs. Dandruff: How to Tell the Difference and What to Do to Relieve Your Scalp Itch
- Psoriasis Causes, Plus 7 Things That Can Cause Symptom Flare-Ups, According to Dermatologists
- Fitness Influencer Whitney Simmons Just Shared Candid Photos of Her Plaque Psoriasis Flare
- I Have Scalp Psoriasis, and This $9 Derm-Approved Product Changed My Life