The 9 Best Black Friday Face Mask Deals—Including J.Lo's Go-To Pick
If there's one thing we've discovered in 2020, it's that you can never have too many face masks. And with the second wave of coronavirus sweeping through the U.S., there's never been a better time to add to your collection. Whether you're looking for a lightweight mask for working out or a sturdy pick with a nose wire, there are so many options to choose from—and Black Friday's best face mask deals are the ideal opportunity to find your perfect match.
That's because tons of brands— from the celeb-adored Masqd to the editor-approved Caraa—are discounting their cloth coverings in this year's annual sale event. The sitewide discounts make it easy to not only score a few new disposable or reusable picks for cheap, but also to get face mask accessories, like carrying cases and face mask lanyards, for less.
Let's face it: Face masks aren't going anywhere anytime soon. The life-saving accessory is still a crucial part of stopping the spread of coronavirus, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. So it's important to have a go-to pick that you actually like wearing every time you leave the house.
Not sure where to find it? We've got you covered with a roundup of the best Black Friday face mask deals happening right now.
The Best Reusable Masks Deals
- Masqd: Plenty of celebrities, from Jennifer Lopez to Sarah Jessica Parker, have been spotted in these reusable masks—and you can snag your own for 30% off right now. The breathable mask has an adjustable nose wire, pocket for filters, and soft fabric ear straps. Plus, the brand makes a sports mask that's so good, it's sold out 12 times.
- Nordstrom: When Nordstrom launched its own line of reusable cloth coverings earlier this year, they quickly sold out. Now the retailer offers numerous designs—and select styles are discounted for Black Friday. Shop this tie-dye set or nautical-inspired pack, both for 40% off.
- Old Navy: Old Navy's entire site is 50% off for Black Friday, including the brand's popular face masks. Affordable, adjustable, and lightweight, they're the perfect budget-friendly pick without sacrificing quality. Not to mention, they come in festive holiday patterns, too.
- Comrad Socks: While it might be better known for compression socks, Comrad also launched a 100% recyclable face mask earlier this year. It's sleek and simple with an infusion of silver to prevent bad odors and bacterial growth. Plus, it's TK% off.
- Caraa: Health editors are huge fans of Caraa products—and the face masks are no exception. Unfortunately, you'll have to spend $150 to save in this Black Friday sale. But once you check out the brand's convertible gym bags, that shouldn't be hard.
- Onzie: Sustainable activewear brand Onzie was one of the first companies to pivot to face mask production—and its mindful masks have become a staple. Score your 2-pack for $10 off today.
- Etsy: The online marketplace has over 1 million listings for face masks—and quite a few have reduced prices for Black Friday. Lolalovesit is one such shop with reusable face masks for 20% off.
The Best Disposable Mask Deals
- Maskc: Another celeb favorite worn by A-listers like J. Lo, Selena Gomez, and Hailey Bieber, Maskc creates disposable designs in fun prints like stars, tie-dye, and plaid. Of course, you can always keep it simple by sticking with monochrome options, too. But nothing screams "Happy Holidays" quite like the brand's Christmas Sweater-inspired print.
- Amazon: Amazon's epic Black Friday deals aren't just limited to Instant Pots. The online marketplace has also slashed prices on disposable masks, like the Biwisy Disposable Face Masks for 28% off or the Eventronic 100-Pack for Disposable Masks for 23% off.
PS: Black Friday is just getting started. Don't stop your shopping marathon before checking out these sales:
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.