The 10 Face Mask Deals You Won't Want to Miss in Prime Day 2020
If you've already snagged a pair of AirPods at their lowest price ever and invested in a new Ring doorbell, you might not think there's much left for you to shop in this year's Prime Day sale. But the unexpected events of 2020—namely a pandemic—have put a new health essential on everyone's shopping list: face masks.
Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of coronavirus, face masks are the must-have accessory for every public outing. They help prevent the spread of the virus from carriers, and, like it or not, will remain a necessity well into the new year. That's why Prime Day 2020 is your perfect chance to grow your collection with markdowns on tons of face masks.
You'll have the option to stock up on disposable masks or buy popular reusable designs, like the Levi's Reversible Face Mask, at a steep discount until midnight tonight when Prime Day ends—and takes these unbeatable sales with it. The only catch is that you'll need to be a Prime Member to score these sale prices. Luckily, you can snag a free 30-day trial. So you'll not only get access to these awesome face mask deals, but free shipping, video streaming, and e-book access.
Well, what are you waiting for? Scroll down for the best deals on face masks:
The Best Reusable Masks Deals
- Levi's Reversible Bandana Face Mask, $13 (was $16)
- Fruit of the Loom Face Mask 50-Pack, $32 (was $45)
- Port Authority Reusable Face Cover, $7 (was $10)
- Quality Durable Unisex Face Mask 4-Pack, $13 (was $18)
- Estalon 3-Piece Cotton Mask Set, $10 (was $12)
- Base Camp Face Mask with Charcoal Filter, 2 for $22 (was $30)
The Best Disposable Mask Deals
- SisMate Face Mask 50-Pack, $15 (was $30)
- HDFK Face Mask 50-Pack, $12 (was $14)
- Bigox Pink Face Mask 50-Pack, $14 (was $17)
- WesGen Kids Disposable Face Masks with Cartoons 50-Pack, $12 (was $20)
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.