The 20 Best Cyber Monday Beauty Deals, Including Over 50% Off Anti-Aging Essentials
Cyber Monday is officially underway! With thousands of popular beauty products on sale, it’s an ideal time to stock up on everyday essentials, as well as to treat yourself to something new. Right now, there are tons of deals on moisturizers, mascaras, and hair-styling tools from customer-loved brands like Kiehl’s, Redken, Buxom, Too Faced, and L’Oréal Paris.
For skincare enthusiasts, there’s a slew of Cyber Monday sales on anti-aging products, including the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, which is currently just $13. Reviewers call this intensive cream an 11 on a scale for 1 to 10 when it comes to minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
As far as skincare tools go, we’re obsessing over the Pixnor Facial Cleansing Brush for clearing away makeup, dirt, and dead skin. The device comes with seven different brush heads and two speed settings for various face cleansing tasks. If you act fast, this #1 Amazon best-seller can be yours for 61% off its original price tag.
Looking for a new mascara? Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara is so good that some Ulta shoppers are dubbing it “the perfect mascara” — and it’s only $16 right now. What makes this vegan mascara special is its 360 degree wand that works to catch all your lashes for instant lift and volume.
Finally, since many of us are postponing hair salon visits during the pandemic, picking up some top-rated hair products is a good call. The Paul Mitchell Gold Titanium Titanium Curling Iron can create versatile hair looks, from beachy waves to tight curls, and its metallic accents are oh-so cute.
We rounded up the best Cyber Monday beauty deals below, which we separated by category for your shopping convenience. Our list includes standout selections from retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Nordstrom, and Sephora. Cyber Monday ends November 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT, so make sure to take advantage of these great savings on beauty products while you can.
Best Skincare Deals
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, $13 (was $17); amazon.com
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser, $15 (was $20); sephora.com
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum, $21 (was $30); ulta.com
- Belei Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $16 (was $35); amazon.com
- L’Oréal Revitalift Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer, $10 (was $14); amazon.com
Best Mascara Deals
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $6 (was $7); amazon.com
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, $16 (was $23); ulta.com
- Tarte Maneater Mascara, $10 (was $23); ulta.com
- L’Oréal Paris Makeup Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, $11 (was $14); amazon.com
- L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara, $8 (was $11); ulta.com
Best Hair Deals
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioning Cream, $9 (was $12); amazon.com
- Living Proof No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer, $15 (was $29); sephora.com
- Amika Jack of All Curls Hair Wand Curler Set, $150 (was $250); sephora.com
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo, $16 (was $31); sephora.com
- Paul Mitchell Gold Titanium Curling Iron, $42 (was $60); amazon.com
Best Skin Tool Deals
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors — straight to your inbox.