Beauty Must-Try: 10 Ways to Use Bio-Oil
Long used as a topical stretch mark remedy, Bio-Oil is a do-it-all skin saver that contains a non-clogging, natural blend of calendula, lavender, and rosemary oils as well as chamomile extract and vitamins A and E. It does everything from help fade dark spots and acne scars to moisturize all over. Here, my top 10 favorite uses.
- 1. Add a tiny bit to your foundation (mix the combo on the back of your hand) for a more natural look. It sheers out the formula so it blends seamlessly into skin.
- 2. Spike your bath water with a few drops to condition skin. Spa-tastic!
- 3. Mix a drop with bronzer for a dewy glow. Do the same with eye shadow for a creamy finish.
- 4. Slather it on as a pre shave treatment to soften skin and prevent nicks.
- 5. Smooth on freshly plucked brows to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- 6. Scratchy scalp? Add it to your shampoo to reduce itching and flaking.
- 7. Massage it onto skin to moisturize dry spots like cracked elbows and heels. It works on chapped lips and shaggy cuticles too!
- 8. Rub it on sunburns to prevent peeling and sooth burned skin.
- 9. Finger-comb it into hair to tame pesky fly-aways and hydrate dry ends.
- 10. Smooth it on all over before showering to seal in a spray tan.