Hidden Valley Ranch Cauliflower Mash
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower washed, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dressing® in any of the flavors - Ranch, Cucumber Dill and Creamy Caesar
1. Place cauliflower florets into a steamer and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor.
3. Add the Hidden Valley ® Greek Yogurt Dressing ®, milk and butter to the cauliflower and blend until the mixture reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
4. Add salt, mix and serve.