Hidden Valley Greek Tzatziki Salad
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared garlic hummus
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or mint, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (pitted), halved
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced in ¼-inch pieces
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced in ¼-inch pieces
1. Combine the hummus with the dressing. Add the salt and the chopped herb of your choice. Refrigerate while you dice and prepare the other vegetables.
2. Combine all the vegetables, including the olives, in a large bowl. Pour the refrigerated dressing over the vegetables and stir until it is well combined. You can serve immediately or refrigerate the salad; refrigerate or discard leftovers within two hours of preparation. Top with additional chopped herb before serving.