Hidden Valley Greek Potato Fritters
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressin
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 16 ounces frozen, shredded hash browns
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped (optional)
- Extra Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing, for dipping
1. Start by dicing the onion very fine.
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and onion. Sauté for 10 minutes or until the onion is golden brown.
3. Place fried onion and potatoes in a large bowl. To this same bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4. In another small bowl, combine eggs, Hidden Valley ® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing and dill. Stir well with a whisk. Add egg mixture to potato mixture. Mix well.
5. In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat, spoon about ¼ cup potato mixture for each of 4 fritters into pan. Cook 4–5 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with the remaining potato mixture.
6. Serve with more of the Hidden Valley ® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing as a dipping sauce.