- 1 large European cucumber or 2 regular cucumbers, peeled if desired
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons cloves garlic, mashed in a mortar and pestle with 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or dill
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Spiralize cucumber: Make a 1/2-inch incision down 1 side of cucumber. Spiralize using shredder blade.
2. Place spiralized cucumber in a colander in sink. Sprinkle with salt and let drain for 15 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Toss cucumber with yogurt and remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust salt and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Yield: 4
|Calories per serving:||184|
|Fat per serving:||16g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||15mg|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||5g|
|Sodium per serving:||172mg|
|Iron per serving:||0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||90mg|