Instead of missing out on a delicious slice of pie, here's an easy recipe for gluten-free pizza crust. It combines the flavors of garlic, oregano, and cheese in a thin, crispy crust.
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Sauce, cheese, and other toppings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll batter into a large ball and then spread it evenly (to about 1/4-inch thickness) on a prepared baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes and then remove from oven. Add sauce, cheese, and other toppings.
- Return pizza to oven and bake for another 10 minutes. If you prefer a more crispy crust, bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, slice into pieces, and serve warm.
Makes 8 slices
Read Tina’s daily food and fitness blog, Carrots ‘N’ Cake.