- 2 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small eggplant, quartered lengthwise and sliced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb. total), skin removed
- 1 18-oz. package prepared polenta, sliced into 1 1/2- to 2-inch rounds
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, toss tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, garlic, thyme, coriander and crushed red pepper, if desired, with 1 Tbsp. oil. Season with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Place mixture on a large rectangle of heavy-duty foil. Gather edges; fold to form a well-sealed long rectangular packet.
2. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. Toss with 1 Tbsp. oil. Brush polenta with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil.
3. Oil grill grates. Place vegetable packet, chicken and polenta on grill and close cover. Grill packet, shaking occasionally and flipping once, until contents are sizzling and eggplant is soft, about 15 minutes. Grill chicken, turning once, until lightly charred on outside and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Grill polenta, turning once, until light golden and grill marks appear and it releases easily from grates, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer polenta, chicken and vegetables to platter as they are finished cooking; serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Serves: 4
|Calories per serving:||443|
|Fat per serving:||18g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||38g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||31g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||162mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||746mg|
|Calcium per serving:||48mg|
Good to Know
For a quick dinner in just over 30 minutes, try this summer-ready ratatouille with juicy tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, and bell peppers.