Strawberry Lemon Ricotta Crepes
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus more for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, plus more for garnish, optional
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Pinch of salt
- 4 9-inch crepes, homemade or store-bought
1. In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar until mixture is smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small bowl, toss strawberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and salt.
3. Spread one-fourth of ricotta mixture evenly on one side of each crepe; fold into quarters on serving dishes. Top with strawberry mixture. Garnish with additional lemon zest and confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: Serves: 4
|Calories per serving:||206|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||23g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||38mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||168mg|
|Calcium per serving:||153mg|
Good to Know
Tip: to keep your berries fresh, don't wash them until you're ready to use them, and trim after washing so they don't get waterlogged.