Crunchy Baked Fish Fillets
- 4 5-oz. skinless cod fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15 Triscuit crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil and mist with cooking spray.
2. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with pepper; transfer to pan. Combine crushed crackers and dill in a bowl. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice in another bowl.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over tops of fillets. Sprinkle cracker mixture on top and gently press to adhere.
4. Bake until fish is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Serves: 4 (serving size: 1 fillet)
|Calories per serving:||234|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||27g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||14g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||65mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||320mg|
|Calcium per serving:||24mg|