Grilled Peaches with Honey
- 3 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut peaches in half; remove pits.
3. Brush cut side of peach halves with olive oil and place on grill, cut side down.
4. Grill until golden brown and caramelized, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Turn peach halves over and grill until slightly soft and just warmed through, about 2 minutes longer.
6. Remove from grill and drizzle with honey.
- Yield: Makes: 6 servings (serving size: 1/2 peach)
|Calories per serving:||61|
|Fat per serving:||3g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||10g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0.0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|