Strawberry-Mango Ice Pops
- 1 cup thinly sliced ripe strawberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 2/3 cups mango nectar
1. Set temperature of freezer as low as it will go. Soak 10 wooden pop sticks in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Drop strawberry slices into each cavity of a 10-pop mold, bending them so they won't clump. Blend mango and sugar in a food processor until smooth. With machine running, pour in nectar.
3. Pour mango mixture over strawberries to fill each cavity. Poke with a skewer to release air bubbles and distribute berries. Place top on mold and add sticks. Freeze for 8 to 12 hours.
4. To remove pops from mold, run top under tepid water to loosen, then swish bottoms in a basin of tepid water until loose. Pull middle sticks to remove top and all 10 pops. Store pops in ziplock freezer bags.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: Prep: 12 minutes; Freeze: 8 hours
- Yield: 10 pops (serving size: 1 pop)
|Calories per serving:||52|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||13g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||3mg|
|Calcium per serving:||13mg|
Good to Know
This natural frozen treat takes just 4 ingredients and 12 minutes to make. Your freezer does the rest of the work! Enjoy one of these tropical pops for just 52 calories.