- 2 large mangoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
1. Peel mango and cut along sides of pit to remove flesh. Dice into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
3. Serve with baked chips, if desired.
- Yield: Serves: 6 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||77|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||26mg|
|Calcium per serving:||19mg|
Good to Know
Mango is a fat-burning superfood that adds an unexpected sweetness to your salsa.