Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
1. Place vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a large bowl.
2. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until blended.
3. Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve.
Bring Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip to your next cookout, picnic, or outdoor gathering. Pair with your favorite veggies for a perfect summer appetizer.
- Yield: Makes: 12 servings (serving size: 1/4 cup dip)
|Calories per serving:||108|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||4g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||28mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||282mg|
|Calcium per serving:||152mg|
Good to Know
Enjoy 1/4 cup of this chunky, flavorful dip with assorted veggies spears for just 137 calories.