Red Potato and Rosemary Pizza
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounce red potatoes, scrubbed and very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
3. In a large bowl, stir together garlic and oil. Add potatoes, rosemary and salt. Top dough with potatoes, overlapping, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan and pepper.
4. Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crisp, about 13 minutes. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
|Calories per serving:||331|
|Fat per serving:||8.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2.7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Protein per serving:||10g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||60g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||2mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||621mg|
|Calcium per serving:||79mg|
Good to Know
This quick-and-easy meal takes less than 20 minutes to make and packs in 10 grams of filling protein. Enjoy 2 slices for just 331 calories! Bonus? Red potatoes are high in fat-burning resistant starch.