- Calories per serving 206
- Fat per serving 6.3g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 4.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.8g
- Protein per serving 4g
- Carbohydrate per serving 34g
- Fiber per serving 5g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 126mg
- Calcium per serving 339mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients (through salt). In another bowl, grate 1 tsp orange zest and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. Whisk in the sugar, egg whites, oil, and yogurt. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in carrots and 1 1/2 cups cranberries.
Divide batter among muffin cups. Top with pistachios and remaining cranberries.
Bake until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean (22-25 minutes). Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Unmold; cool completely on rack.