Frozen Key Lime Fingers
- 1/2 cup key lime frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 low-fat graham cracker rectangles
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate chips, melted
1. Spread yogurt on 1 cracker. Top with other cracker. Freeze until solid (about 3 hours).
2. Drizzle chocolate on top. Freeze 5 minutes. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: If you're craving something sweet, let Frozen Key Lime Fingers fill that urge. Use whole-grain graham crackers in these frozen treats because they'll stay crisp in the freezer.
- Yield: Makes: 2 servings (serving size: 2 bars)
|Calories per serving:||138|
|Fat per serving:||1.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.7g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||24g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||119mg|
|Calcium per serving:||75mg|