Chocolate Banana Bites
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into 6 slices
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped almonds, toasted
1. Microwave chocolate and oil in a large microwave-safe bowl on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth (about 1 minute).
2. Add the banana slices and roll until well-coated. Transfer to wax-paper-lined plate and sprinkle the almonds on top. Freeze until solid (about 2 hours).
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: If you're craving something sweet, try Chocolate Banana Bites. These freezer treats are delightful frozen or thawed.
- Yield: Makes: 2 servings (serving size: 3 pieces)
|Calories per serving:||148|
|Fat per serving:||7.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Protein per serving:||2g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||23g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||3mg|
|Calcium per serving:||11mg|