Power Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened soy protein powder
PreparationCombine ingredients in a blender. Purée until smooth; drink immediately.
- Prep Time: Make the most of your craving with a high-powered snack such as Power Berry Smoothie--made with mixed berries, yogurt, honey, and soy protein powder.
- Yield: Makes: 1 serving (serving size: 1 smoothie (1 1/2 cups)
|Calories per serving:||139|
|Fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||27g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||108mg|
|Calcium per serving:||124mg|
Good to Know
Whip up this quick-and-easy smoothie for a pre-or-post workout treat. For extra protein, use low-fat Greek yogurt. Low on berries? Mix in a half of a banana to add potassium.