- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 small apple, diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
PreparationIn a bowl, stir yogurt and apricot preserves. Into 2 glasses, layer yogurt mixture with apple and kiwi. Top with walnuts.
- Prep Time: For a creamy snack that's not too sweet, make Waldorf Parfaits. The kiwi in the Parfaits adds a tart pop and loads of vitamin C.
- Yield: Makes: 2 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
|Calories per serving:||149|
|Fat per serving:||2.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.9g|
|Protein per serving:||11g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||21g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||44mg|
|Calcium per serving:||94mg|
Good to Know
Parfaits are a fun way to mix up your breakfast or snack routine. This recipe has layers or tart kiwi, loaded with vitamin C, protein-packed Greek yogurt, crunchy, heart-healthy walnuts, and apple and apricot flavors.