- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon grated dark chocolate, divided
- 16 thin caramel wafer crisps
- 1 large apple, cut into 16 wedges
PreparationIn a bowl, stir the ricotta, honey, vanilla, and 2 1/2 tsp chocolate. Top with the remaining 1/2 tsp chocolate. Serve with the crisps and apple.
- Prep Time: To satisfy that craving for something sweet and creamy, stir up Cannoli Dip. Made with dark chocolate, honey, and ricotta cheese, serve Cannoli Dip with caramel wafer crisps or apple wedges.
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 1/4 cup dip, 4 slices apple, 4 crisps)
|Calories per serving:||147|
|Fat per serving:||1.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.1g|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||27g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||10mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||86mg|
|Calcium per serving:||106mg|
Good to Know
Enjoy it spread on a thin caramel wafer crisp, or put a dollop of the dip on apple; their peels contain anti-inflammatory antioxidants.