- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 10 cup air-popped plain popcorn
- Olive oil cooking spray
1. Into a medium bowl, sift together the sugar, cocoa powder, cayenne pepper, and allspice.
2. Place the popcorn in a large, shallow bowl. Coat with a 10-second spray of olive oil while stirring. Sprinkle the cocoa and spice mixture evenly on top; toss until well-coated.
- Prep Time: Spicy and sweet are the flavors you'll experience as you snack on Cocoa-Cayenne Popcorn. Olive oil spray is our low-cal trick to getting the toppings to stick on the air-popped popcorn.
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 1/2 cups popcorn)
|Calories per serving:||137|
|Fat per serving:||4.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||22g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||2mg|
|Calcium per serving:||4mg|
Good to Know
Make this snack for your next date night to add a little “spice” to your relationship. Spicy ingredients, like cayenne pepper, help boost your metabolism and libido.