- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon jalapeño sauce
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- 1 crisp rye flatbread
- 5 cooked large shrimp
- Chopped fresh parsley and cracked black pepper (for garnish)
PreparationStir yogurt, lime juice, sauce, and avocado; spread on cracker. Top with shrimp, parsley, and pepper.
- Prep Time: Shrimp Stack offers flavor, bulk, and taste when you're looking for a satisfying savory snack.
- Yield: Makes: 1 serving (serving size: 1 cracker)
|Calories per serving:||129|
|Fat per serving:||7.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.1g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||58mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||286mg|
|Calcium per serving:||42mg|
Good to Know
Shrimp is low in fat and calories, but packed with protein. Each serving consists of five shrimp, heart-healthy avocado, fat-free Greek yogurt, a bite of jalapeno, lime juice, and spices, placed on top a rye flatbread for a mere 129 calories! Tip: Save time by buying pre-cooked shrimp.