Spinach Pesto Dip
- 2 cups frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 pound small carrots, peeled
PreparationMicrowave spinach in a medium microwave-safe bowl on high for 2 minutes. Drain any excess liquid, if needed. Let cool, then stir in the yogurt, pesto, and salt. Serve with the celery and carrots.
- Prep Time: Spinach Pesto Dip delivers that creamy, savory craving that you want in a snack. Vary your veggies that you serve with Spinach Pesto Dip--it's just as great with peppers, endive and fennel as it is with celery and carrots.
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup dip, 2 celery stalks, 5 carrots)
|Calories per serving:||141|
|Fat per serving:||3.1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||522mg|
|Calcium per serving:||151mg|
Good to Know
Choose carrots, celery, cucumbers, peppers, endive, or fennel for dipping instead of crackers for fewer calories, but more nutrients. The dip can also be used as a thick sandwich spread.