Roast Chicken Soft Tacos
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups shredded white meat and 1/2 cup sauce from Roast Chicken with Pan Sauce
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 limes, in wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. In bowl, sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Arrange chicken, radishes, jalapeño, cabbage, and cilantro on platter. Squeeze lime over vegetables.
2. Warm sauce in microwave; drizzle over chicken. Wrap tortillas in kitchen towel. Microwave 1 minute to heat.
3. Divide fillings among tortillas.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 tacos)
|Calories per serving:||313|
|Fat per serving:||5.2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||37g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||29g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||89mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||244mg|
|Calcium per serving:||129mg|
Good to Know
Choose chicken instead of greasy ground beef in your tacos for a healthier Mexican fiesta.