- Calories per serving 184
- Fat per serving 11.6g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 8.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Protein per serving 5g
- Carbohydrate per serving 18g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 1mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 179mg
- Calcium per serving 138mg
How to Make It
Peel and segment grapefruit; reserve 3 TBSP juice in a large bowl. Mince 2 rings onion. Add to grapefruit juice, with lemon juice, yogurt, oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
Toss in kale. Top with remaining onion, grapefruit, and hazelnuts.
Watch the video: Fat-Burning Recipe: Kale, Grapefruit, and Hazelnut Salad