- Calories per serving 393
- Fat per serving 16g
- Saturated fat per serving 5.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.6g
- Protein per serving 18g
- Carbohydrate per serving 43g
- Fiber per serving 9g
- Cholesterol per serving 20mg
- Iron per serving 4mg
- Sodium per serving 571mg
- Calcium per serving 304mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, mash the oil, 1 cup beans, chopped cilantro, and 2 TBSP lime juice. In another bowl, toss the celery, onion, 3/4 cup beans, and 1 TBSP lime juice.
Spread chips on a baking sheet; cover with the cheese. Bake until cheese melts.
Top the hot nachos with the bean mixtures, avocado, and salsa; garnish with cilantro leaves.