- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (15.5-oz) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, divided
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, finely chopped, plus leaves for garnish
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces multigrain tortilla chips
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Salsa (for serving)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mash the oil, 1 cup beans, chopped cilantro, and 2 TBSP lime juice. In another bowl, toss the celery, onion, 3/4 cup beans, and 1 TBSP lime juice.
3. Spread chips on a baking sheet; cover with the cheese. Bake until cheese melts.
4. Top the hot nachos with the bean mixtures, avocado, and salsa; garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 10 chips plus toppings)
|Calories per serving:||393|
|Fat per serving:||16g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6.6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.6g|
|Protein per serving:||18g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||20mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||571mg|
|Calcium per serving:||304mg|
Good to Know
These munchies have 18 grams of energizing protein and 9 grams of fiber.