- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- 1/2 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 (750-ml) bottle prosecco
1. Make syrup: Simmer sugar, water, and coriander in a medium saucepan until sugar dissolves (4 minutes). Remove from heat; add tea bag. Steep 2 minutes. Strain and cool.
2. Spoon 2 tsp syrup into each of 6 glasses; top with prosecco.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Tasty Bergamot Sparkler is perfect for brunch since it's light and refreshing (and let's face it, pretty to look at).
- Yield: Serves: 6 (serving size: 5.5 oz)
|Calories per serving:||151|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0.0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|
Good to Know
Tea holds antioxidants responsible for reducing cell damage that can lead to disease, and can also lower bad cholesterol, ward off osteoporosis, and boost your brain power.