- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 orange peels
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 (750-ml) bottle prosecco
1. Make syrup: Simmer together water, sugar, 1 orange peel, and fennel seeds (3 minutes). Cool.
2. Add 1 tsp syrup to each of 6 glasses. Top with prosecco and orange peel garnish.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: An orange simple syrup adds a hint of citrusy flavor to our Orange Twister. We top the cocktail with bubbly and an orange peel.
- Yield: Serves: 6 (serving size: 5.5 oz)
|Calories per serving:||151|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0.0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|
Good to Know
Keep spirits bright by making drinks with sparkling wine to lower calories.